My Own Little World...
If you've ever had a stranger unexpectedly pay for your meal or coffee, you already know that even the smallest act of kindness can go a long way. Practicing intentional kindness feels good and it's a great way to help the kids in your life understand how to love others well. Plus when you work together to do something anonymously, it can be really fun and exciting. Here are some suggestions for paying it forward:
1) Surprise a neighbor with freshly bakes cookies.
2) Leave quarters at a laundromat.
3) Help set the table for dinner.
4) Hide an encouraging note in the pocket of a pair of jeans at a clothing store.
5) Help mom and dad with yard work without being asked.
6) Write a note to a family member telling why you love them.
7) Return shopping carts for people at the grocery store.
8) Clean up litter at a beach or park.
9) Make a family members bed for them.
10) Pass out stickers to kids waiting in line.
PAY IT FORWARD!!